The kingdom of the Tusklund is a busy place, full of bustling trade, new settlers and the promise of great things to come.
Size: 302 (12 mile hexes)
Alignment: Lawful Good
Population: 326,750 (251,250 in cities and 75,500 rural)
Build Points: 1506
Strategic Reserve Build Points: 1082
Treasury: 2,181 gp
Discretionary Treasury: 55,080 gp
Current as of: Abadius 4715
Cities and Towns
- Stagfall (Capitol, Population 18,000 Base Value 13,700, Defense +44)
- Tatzlford (Skilled crafting city, Population 18,000, Base Value 16,000, Defense +42)
- Fort Larson (Defensive stronghold, Population 3,250, Base Value 700, Defense +20)
- Templehome (Religious center, Population 9,000, Base Value 2,200, Defense +34)
- Sanctum (Magical retreat, Population 9,000, Base Value 2,700, Defense +28)
- Haven (Armed forces capitol, Population 9,000, Base Value 4,200, Defense +20)
- Shrikeford (Frontier town, Population 9,000, Base Value 10,200, Defense +16)
- Crimson Crags (Armed trading town near a mountain, Population 9,000, Base Value 2,200, Defense +34)
- Jubilost’s Cross (River trading town, Population 9,000 Base Value 10,700, Defense +0)
- Candlemere (City on the Tuskwater, Population 9,000, Base Value 13,200, Defense +0)
- Varnhold (Former capital of the same named kingdom, Population 18,000, Base Value 9,200, Defense +52)
- Silverstep (Lake trading town, entry into Varnhold by river, Population 18,000, Base Value 16,000, Defense +36)
- Wyvernstone (Fortified outpost in the Slough, Population 18,000, Base Value 12,200, Defense +58)
- Freeport (Formerly the capital of Drelev, Population 18,000 Base Value 11,700 Defense +44)
- Amvarean (Mining town in the hills near the lair of its Silver Dragon namesake, Population 9,000, Base Value 2,700, Defense +38)
- Pitax (Former capital of the Kingdom of the same name, Population 27,000, Base Value 16,000, Defense +68)
- Rushlight (Former site of the tournament of Rushlight, turned entertainment city. Population 9,000, Base Value 5,700, Defense +8)
- Whiterose Abbey (Converted city from an ancient brewery of Cayden Cailean. Population 9,000, Base Value 6,200, Defense +36)
- Littletown (A site once desecrated by Irovetti’s atrocities, now turned bustling mill town. Population 9,000, Base Value 9,200, Defense +30)
See also History of the Kingdom.
|Maxim Andreusz Kozynski||Spymaster||+6|
|31||Samuel Weatherwax +8||Jordan Scorch +5||Crumpet +6||Alexandros Timon +6||Marian Palhalyn +6|
|26||Svetlana Larson +4||Medwind Song +5||Olivia Garess +5||Alexandros Timon +6||Marian Palhalyn +6|
|total||General||Grand Diplomat||High Priest||King||Queen|
|29||Blaine Ironcrown +8||Lily Crane +4||Jhod Kavken + 5||Alexandros Timon +6||Marian Palhalyn +6|
Open Space Breakdown
For details on this see kingmaker open spaces breakdown
|name||total||locations||roads & rivers||capital|
For details on this see kingmaker city building breakdown
See also Completed Quests.
|Returning Varnhold’s goods||1|
|Liberation of Fort Drelev||4|
|Trade Route Liberation||4|
|Slayer of Monsters||4|
To promote the stability and prosperity of the region, the kingdom’s rulers are offering tax benefits for merchants traveling with guards. (Level: Standard, +1 Consumption (1/2 due to Cathedral), +2 Stability)
For a breakdown of farmland, etc see the kingdom open spaces breakdown
|forests||18||0||Not to exceed number of cities|
|camps||1||0||Not to exceed number of forests or extra districts|
Items in cities
- 28 * Rod of Flame Extinguishing
- One in each district
- Each rod keyed to the fire marshall, city watch and a few other select individuals.
- 28 * Fountains of Pure Water
- One in each district providing fresh, clean, drinking water to all.
- 1 Silver Raven Figurine of Wondrous Power
- On loan from the founding heroes to the Wardens.
- 1 Folding Boat
- Available for rent from Stagfall or serving as a duty vessel for naval patrols.
- 1 Rod of Lordly Might
Items for sale
For a breakdown of item slots, see the kingdom building breakdown spreadsheet.